| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baruuhturuun in February is severely cold at -28.3 °C (-18.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -21.8 °C (-7.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -35 °C (-31 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 3.3mm (0.1in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 9:17 long and the longest day is 10:48 long with an average length of 10:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Baruuhturuun February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Baruuhturuun, Mongolia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Baruuhturuun:
- Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia - 407.4 kms (253.1 miles) ENE
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 419.6 kms (260.8 miles) ENE
- Muren, Mongolia - 415.1 kms (258 miles) E
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 547.5 kms (340.2 miles) E
- Tosontsengel, Mongolia - 294.3 kms (182.9 miles) ESE
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 523.2 kms (325.1 miles) E
- Uliastai, Mongolia - 277.4 kms (172.4 miles) SE
- Aayanbulag, Mongolia - 415.2 kms (258 miles) SE
- Galuut, Mongolia - 536.7 kms (333.5 miles) SE
- Altai, Mongolia - 386.7 kms (240.3 miles) SSE